احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 12   تم الزيارة من: 41 users
24.10.2012 - 21:54
 Utah
Hello it's me Utah and i'm here to present my newest scenario: Utah's Ancient World! Each country has its a special unit whether it be legions, war elephants, or Spartans.

Greek World:

Middle East:

Units:

Cities can build expensive walls in order to protect themselves. To attack a well walled city you must first gather siege equipment and try to starve them of resources by walling them and blockading them.

That is pretty much all you need to know about my map. Enjoy!
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
تحميل...
تحميل...
24.10.2012 - 23:24
I'd like to be the first to say this.

THIS.

IS.

SPAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, looks like a pretty good map. How many normal units are there?
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
تحميل...
تحميل...
25.10.2012 - 05:41
 Utah
كتب بواسطة Mathdino, 24.10.2012 at 23:24

I'd like to be the first to say this.

THIS.

IS.

SPAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, looks like a pretty good map. How many normal units are there?

The only units ALL players can use regardless of location are siege equipment, walls, and archers, your main defense.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
تحميل...
تحميل...
25.10.2012 - 10:29
Nice work utahrapter3
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.10.2012 - 17:03
There are so many inaccuracies and errors, examples are that in Epirus you got a postage stamp while Thessaly has a roman centurion's helmet as flags, Moesia has an orthoodox cross. There are similar errors with random flags and wrong spellings in your ultimate Europe map.
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.10.2012 - 18:06
كتب بواسطة Aristosseur, 30.10.2012 at 17:03

There are so many inaccuracies and errors, examples are that in Epirus you got a postage stamp while Thessaly has a roman centurion's helmet as flags, Moesia has an orthoodox cross. There are similar errors with random flags and wrong spellings in your ultimate Europe map.

Notice how there's a Large Wall unit in Troy? That's because he wasn't making the game 100% historically accurate.

In his Ultimate Europe, if you're talking about him putting English names instead of that country's native language, it's correct in most countries. His Europe Map is also extremely accurate with provinces, though he doesn't include every little province.
تحميل...
تحميل...
30.10.2012 - 18:49
Jewish Maccabe units, this sound very hilarius in my language i cant stop laugh.

you need to add secret band of thebes units for thebes
info abaut thebes units this is so hilarius http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
"The Sacred Band of Thebes (Ancient Greek: Ἱερὸς Λόχος, Hieròs Lókhos) was a troop of picked soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC. It is said to have been organised by the Theban commander Gorgidas in 378 BC and to have played a crucial role in the Battle of Leuctra. It was annihilated by Philip II Macedonian in the Battle of Chaeronea in 338 BC."

for phoenician add special ships units they good only in sea,also athens same.
add strong parthian cavalry for parthia
for macedonia add Macedonian phalanx units
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.11.2012 - 11:25
 Utah
كتب بواسطة avatar, 30.10.2012 at 18:49

Jewish Maccabe units, this sound very hilarius in my language i cant stop laugh.

you need to add secret band of thebes units for thebes
info abaut thebes units this is so hilarius http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
"The Sacred Band of Thebes (Ancient Greek: Ἱερὸς Λόχος, Hieròs Lókhos) was a troop of picked soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC. It is said to have been organised by the Theban commander Gorgidas in 378 BC and to have played a crucial role in the Battle of Leuctra. It was annihilated by Philip II Macedonian in the Battle of Chaeronea in 338 BC."

for phoenician add special ships units they good only in sea,also athens same.
add strong parthian cavalry for parthia
for macedonia add Macedonian phalanx units

I added all those already.
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
03.11.2012 - 17:31

comeon bro, just looking at the map, were you really expecting a decent scenario?

it looks like it took him 10mins to draw the borders.

i'm working on a Mega spain right now, that is massive, down to provinces, i've only done half the borders and i've been working on it for a few hours.

oh and while i am here utah. you aren't going to get anyones respect until you can make a map like this.

تحميل...
تحميل...
04.11.2012 - 02:04
كتب بواسطة nonames, 03.11.2012 at 17:31

comeon bro, just looking at the map, were you really expecting a decent scenario?

i'm working on a Mega spain right now, that is massive, down to provinces, i've only done half the borders and i've been working on it for a few hours.

oh and while i am here utah. you aren't going to get anyones respect until you can make a map like this.

At least somebody agrees with me about how bad utah's style is....

Nice map! mind if I could race you to making a MEGA Spain... 5 hours is all it takes... (jokes)

Seriously, any chance that we can contribute together in the Introduction page? If your name includes "MEGA" then people will find your map alongside mine.
IF you are interested then PM me for standardisation details...
تحميل...
تحميل...
06.11.2012 - 05:02
 Utah
I make these maps just to have some fun. Everyone who has played the map first instead of judging it by how it looks always has fun. I just had a massive Punic War as Rome
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
06.11.2012 - 20:37
كتب بواسطة nonames, 03.11.2012 at 17:31

That map strains my eyes. I hope you don't use that red and yellow in the game because the background makes those colors hard to read and causes eye strain.

Also, about the map:
Assyria were famed for their archers, even in The Bible. Their iron arrows inflicted fear into the ancient city-states.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة