احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 4   تم الزيارة من: 67 users
19.11.2012 - 14:36
Imperium of Man

This is a map of the Warhammer 40k universe. It includes over 110 countries and more than 400 cities(planets). Most of them are lore-friendly and have their appropriate flags.
Because of my wish to include both infantry and spaceships I had to go with the following design solutions:
1. Infantry can move only 1 (so that it could be used for walls)
2. Infantry must be transported with either transports of battle barges if it is to reach other planets quickly
3. Planets cannot be taken with ships only, you need at least one infantry

Units

Also there is a huge number of rare units(from the lore ofc) so I suggest playing with the rare units option set to high. Rare units range from more powerful space marines to stealth cruisers.

Here are some pro tips :
-Use transports and battle barges to transport infantry to other planets
-Play with high chance for rare units
-Read unit descriptions

In the end here is a short video about Warhammer 40k lore for everyone who wants to know a little backstory of this map.

GL HF
----
"Not all those who wander are lost."
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
تحميل...
تحميل...
19.11.2012 - 19:22
Nice map
----
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.11.2012 - 02:10
So much win. Everything looks about right, and the rares are pretty good as well. I wonder what Tzeentch will make of this map, haha. You should really make a quality Star Trek map as well.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
تحميل...
تحميل...
20.11.2012 - 09:21
Indeed, this looks amazing : ' )
----
كتب بواسطة Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة