احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 15   تم الزيارة من: 116 users
11.03.2011 - 13:05
Alright, so from what ive heard, as soon as the beta ends, AW is going to start having ads, which is awesome. But if moneys a issue, I found this, AdDesigner.com. Looking forward to the final release guys, and seeing alot of players come in from ads would be great.
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.03.2011 - 00:55
 Ivan (مشرف)
كتب بواسطة Garde, 11.03.2011 at 13:05

Alright, so from what ive heard, as soon as the beta ends, AW is going to start having ads, which is awesome. But if moneys a issue, I found this, AdDesigner.com. Looking forward to the final release guys, and seeing alot of players come in from ads would be great.

Thanks. Though as a graphic designer I probably won't require a banner generator Also, banner advertisement is a thing of yesterday - ads at reddit and FB, for example, only require a small thumbnail and a description.
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.03.2011 - 10:20
اقتبس:

Thanks. Though as a graphic designer I probably won't require a banner generator Also, banner advertisement is a thing of yesterday - ads at reddit and FB, for example, only require a small thumbnail and a description.

Except the fact most people who use FB dont even look at the ads , but hey, im sure ign, youtube, newgrounds and twitter would be good places to stick em
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.03.2011 - 14:19
 Ivan (مشرف)
كتب بواسطة Garde, 12.03.2011 at 10:20

Except the fact most people who use FB dont even look at the ads , but hey, im sure ign, youtube, newgrounds and twitter would be good places to stick em

You can argue that people don't look at ads anywhere However, so far FB proved to be the best way to advertise. You cater only to the carefully selected demographics with specific interests, and then you pay only for the actual clicks. Perfect. It's also much, much cheaper than placing big banners on places like IGN or Newsgrounds.
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.03.2011 - 14:23

اقتبس:

I found AW through FB, and so did several other players that I know on here...
----
~
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.03.2011 - 15:02
كتب بواسطة Sificvoid, 12.03.2011 at 14:23

اقتبس:

I found this on facebook too XD I was trying to look for an epic strategy game, and I was sure not disappointed
----
Bow down before the mathmagician
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.03.2011 - 15:26
Yeah I also found this game from Facebook. Just because small personalized ads don't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work for everyone else. Just because you click on banner ads doesn't mean that everyone else do, I tend to ignore big banners if they are irrelevant. I would hate to see this game ruined by huge banner ads.
تحميل...
تحميل...
12.03.2011 - 17:15
اقتبس:

You can argue that people don't look at ads anywhere However, so far FB proved to be the best way to advertise. You cater only to the carefully selected demographics with specific interests, and then you pay only for the actual clicks. Perfect. It's also much, much cheaper than placing big banners on places like IGN or Newsgrounds.

Never thought of it that way, it's just most people I know don't bother with ads, so if you made it look flashy and cool, maybe more people will check it out? well, anyways im just glad aw's gonna get out there, sooner or later
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.03.2011 - 12:59
Forums, rewievs, adds...

Get this game into the top people!!!
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.03.2011 - 14:07
I believe ogreview.org needs 1 more AW review to put on the top of that list.

It's not a very big site, but it could bring in a few more players
----
~
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.03.2011 - 14:59
كتب بواسطة Ivan, 12.03.2011 at 00:55

كتب بواسطة Garde, 11.03.2011 at 13:05

Aw yeah, reddit.

I think I actually heard of AW from Reddit.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
تحميل...
تحميل...
16.03.2011 - 15:03
كتب بواسطة Sificvoid, 16.03.2011 at 14:07

I believe ogreview.org needs 1 more AW review to put on the top of that list.

It's not a very big site, but it could bring in a few more players

Sorry sific, apparently that site says I have some sort of "SQL error" because I wrote in proper English, I also noticed the site isn't very "clean" (many errors, cut-offs etc.) so that leads me too believe no that many people use it. Is there any major reviewing website that I could post a review on?
تحميل...
تحميل...
17.03.2011 - 11:54
Well Afterwind is being promoted on 4chan pretty well... if never saw that post on /v/, and /a/ i would have never heard of this game in the first place.
تحميل...
تحميل...
29.03.2011 - 13:04
كتب بواسطة Sificvoid, 12.03.2011 at 14:23

اقتبس:

I also found AW on facebook
----
"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." -1 Peter 2:17
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.04.2011 - 14:33
 Rawk
FB ads are a big deal now. I would suggest a small AdWords campaign though, if you're not already doing that. Also, Afterwind.com is lacking on the SEO/SMM front. I did notice you've done some decent keyword work on the site though.

/2cents
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة