احصل على الترقيةلإخفاء كل الإعلانات
المشاركات: 7   تم الزيارة من: 112 users
13.03.2013 - 02:12
Hello All!

Over the past few months I've been working on my baby, "7 Years War". Many of you may have seen or even played it.

As a whole it is a custom map and scenario that combine to create a loose recreation of the war that happened in between 1754 and 1763. Technically this was the first true world war, as it involved much of europe, and the many attached colonies. The war is known by other names such as: The French Indian War, or the War of Austrian succession, but in reality all these occured as part of the 7 Years War.

My objective with this scenario, was to make something historical, but with its own map, not just some rehashed world map with halfassed units. I wanted custom borders, Historical units, and Historical details.

Due to the massive scope of the conflict, its taking me a long time to incoporate all the things that should be.

As of this post:
I have partitioned most of central Europe in a fairly accurate manner.
I have a subdivided India and Middle east. North America has some custom borders, and new cities.
There are Indian Factions in the Americas.
Slave ports and trading posts are in.
Many of the countries have accurate flags.
Extensive naval Units, Fireships and Bomb Ketches are fixed.
Custom land units, Including natives and a counter unit.
Fixed port cities in southeast asia and Lousiania.

Still to do:
Make new borders and countries in Africa.
Make more accurate borders in South America.
Subdivide British America into 13 colonies.
Update names to be more accurate.
Subdivide China.
Add more Trading posts, Slave ports, etc.
Make Russia More accurate

Things I might do:
Subdivide Large European countries so they are easier to partition. (France, UK, Spain, Poland)
Add Japan?
Add Rivers?
Add colonization options in territories unexplored in the 1750's (Western North America, Australia, Amazon, Congo)
Make a version of the scenario with teams.

This is a nice long list.

BUT I NEED YOUR HALP!!!

Give me suggestions! What historical details am I missing? Are the units ok? Which countries are OP and how do I fix? Are there any major balance issues? Hos can I improve the scenario in general?

Also, how OP are dem injuns?
تحميل...
تحميل...
13.03.2013 - 09:22
1. Problems in South-East Asia, France and UK did not have any colony in that area
2. Need to fix the texas, south usa, and florida to show actual colonial empire limit
3. If i remember well your little antilles are a bit off, make sure to put the right island to the right european power. Also Haiti and Jamaica are the 2 big rich and populous colonies of this area.
تحميل...
تحميل...
18.12.2014 - 23:59
Problems, stop with ffa map and random factions, its not 7 years war if you include every faction around at the time and make it a ffa, then its just world in (almost) 1760.
تحميل...
تحميل...
27.12.2014 - 03:27
 KYBL
Fix brazil soon please
----

تحميل...
تحميل...
13.11.2015 - 11:52
كتب بواسطة Bellerophon, 13.03.2013 at 02:12

Hello All!

Over the past few months I've been working on my baby, "7 Years War". Many of you may have seen or even played it.

As a whole it is a custom map and scenario that combine to create a loose recreation of the war that happened in between 1754 and 1763. Technically this was the first true world war, as it involved much of europe, and the many attached colonies. The war is known by other names such as: The French Indian War, or the War of Austrian succession, but in reality all these occured as part of the 7 Years War.

My objective with this scenario, was to make something historical, but with its own map, not just some rehashed world map with halfassed units. I wanted custom borders, Historical units, and Historical details.

Due to the massive scope of the conflict, its taking me a long time to incoporate all the things that should be.

As of this post:
I have partitioned most of central Europe in a fairly accurate manner.
I have a subdivided India and Middle east. North America has some custom borders, and new cities.
There are Indian Factions in the Americas.
Slave ports and trading posts are in.
Many of the countries have accurate flags.
Extensive naval Units, Fireships and Bomb Ketches are fixed.
Custom land units, Including natives and a counter unit.
Fixed port cities in southeast asia and Lousiania.

Still to do:
Make new borders and countries in Africa.
Make more accurate borders in South America.
Subdivide British America into 13 colonies.
Update names to be more accurate.
Subdivide China.
Add more Trading posts, Slave ports, etc.
Make Russia More accurate

Things I might do:
Subdivide Large European countries so they are easier to partition. (France, UK, Spain, Poland)
Add Japan?
Add Rivers?
Add colonization options in territories unexplored in the 1750's (Western North America, Australia, Amazon, Congo)
Make a version of the scenario with teams.

This is a nice long list.

BUT I NEED YOUR HALP!!!

Give me suggestions! What historical details am I missing? Are the units ok? Which countries are OP and how do I fix? Are there any major balance issues? Hos can I improve the scenario in general?

Also, how OP are dem injuns?

add Japan, add colonization options, rivers just slow down game, dd bogger rang units, make scenario version
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2015 - 19:58
The main version is a scenario, the map isn't for standalone play.
تحميل...
تحميل...
15.11.2015 - 20:19
 Nero
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
تحميل...
تحميل...
atWar

About Us
Contact

خصوصية | شروط الخدمة | لافتات | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

انضموا إلينا على

أنشر الكلمة